Do You Need a DJ?
If you want your party to be remembered for years, hire a Karaoke DJ to amp up your entertainment! Your guests will be lining up to share their rendition of their favorite songs—and you don’t have to do a thing, because the DJ will do it all. But first, you’ll have to figure out who the best Karaoke DJ (or KJ for short) will be for your event.
What Kind of Karaoke DJ Do You Want?
Is this party for adults, kids, or both? Will there be planned events, or will people relax and eat? Think of how you’d like the event to be presented.
- Weddings. For a truly memorable wedding reception (or wedding rehearsal dinner), a KJ will not only keep everyone dancing, but keep them singing too! If you’d like your wedding guests to enjoy some singing, ask the KJ to sing a few tunes. If you hope to get your friends and family on the dance floor, ask the KJ to find songs that are good for groups of people until they think they might want to try a few on their own. Talk to a KJ about creating a decade-by-decade song compilation that will make everyone happy—from grandparents to teenagers.
- Graduation Parties. A graduation party will most likely have lots of teenagers—so take advantage of a KJ who knows just what they want to listen to and sing to also.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. This special celebration, whether it’s elegant or exciting, will also have many teenagers in attendance who will probably want to cut loose with their friends.
- School Events. Make your field days, parent-teacher fun days, fundraisers, school dances, and carnival events a ton of fun for students by getting a karaoke DJ who loves to interact with kids. Sing-along contests and American Idol challenges are just a few ideas for the K-12 crowd.
A Theme for Every Occasion
If you have a party theme, be sure to tell your KJ so that he or she can help you pick out the music that will complement your ideas.
- Country. A “Dukes of Hazard” party theme will be popular with those who grew up with the show.
- Beach. Summer tunes like “Wipeout” and any Beach Boys song will still be on everyone’s playlist.
- Decade Spotlight. Some 60s, 70s, and 80s hits will get everyone singing the songs of their youth.
- Broadway. Belt out some tunes from your favorite Broadway shows! Your KJ will be able to steer you in the right direction.
Regardless of the type of party or event you’re having, your karaoke DJ should be able to help you pick the right music and create the atmosphere that you want. Call Entertainment Unlimited today to book a KJ for your Pittsburgh event.