Entertainment Unlimited can make your wedding day special with personal, quality entertainment. From music choices like soloists and DJs, to lighting for beautiful backdrops, to photo and video packages, we have everything that you need to make your wedding and reception fabulous.
Pittsburgh Wedding Entertainment
Music. The music for your wedding will enchant and enthrall your guests . . . and it will also get them out on the dance floor to have fun during your reception! Choose from bands, DJs, orchestras, string groups, and classical music. We can provide your wedding ceremony with the live music of your choice, including soloists, pianists, string group, and solo and group violinists. If you’ve always dreamed of waltzing with your new spouse during your first dance, or having that certain song played while you boogie with your bridesmaids, Entertainment Unlimited has more than one hundred musical options for you to consider.
Video Packages. We offer single- and double-video camera coverage to create a high-quality audio and video recording that will be packaged with Blu-ray copies and DVDs. You can also choose a photo montage on DVD to share with friends and family.
Lighting. A popular lighting choice for weddings is “uplighting,” where colored lights are placed in certain spots to shine on the walls or ceiling. You can have your wedding colors create a dramatic glow that will bring ambiance to your reception rooms.
And More: If you’d like to charm your guests with one-of-a-kind entertainment, consider karaoke, violinists, magicians, pianists, or impersonators.
Did You Know?
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Yet, within one week after their reception, 78% say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- When asked, 81% of guests say what they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
- Entertainment is 5% of your Wedding Budget, but TWICE as many guests will remember the entertainment more than anything else.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine Sources include: Simmons, USA Today, National Bridal Service, The Knot, Brides Magazine
Our staff can guide you through all of the options while you plan this special day. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we’re proud and pleased to say that we’ve helped thousands of Pittsburgh couples celebrate their wedding day.
Strings / Classical Music
Unique Wedding Ideas
Caricaturists * Fireworks * Carriage Rides * Casino Games * Strolling Magician
Wedding Packages Available